Wednesday, May 11, 2005

About me

  • Family: I am a father of two three, a husband of one, a son of two and a brother of two.

  • Professional: I run a small consulting and analysis firm serving healthcare practitioners and investors.

  • Edgemont connection: I have been a resident of Edgemont from 2003 to the present and from 1964 to 1982. I also have various family members in the community. I volunteer for several community organizations.

  • Contact me: dmcstern [at] gmail [dot] com
The opinions expressed on this web site are mine alone and are not intended to represent any organization or other person.

1 Comments:

At 9:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I read, with interest, your comments about me. Thanks for your compliments about my responsiveness to constituent problems. That's what government is about-- providing services to our residents. You questioned my management style. Please be advised that during my tenure our bond rating has increased 3 times to the highest rating ever AA1...we purchased a new Town Hall at a price below market value...we acquired more open space (increasing park land from 200 to 600 acres)...and crime is at an all time low. Services are excellent... the financial health of the town is great...property values continue to increase. PAUL FEINER

 

Post a Comment

<< Home